Postal Processing Seminars
RI offers customized seminars for select groups on our ASAP II System for postal screening. This one-day seminar typically consists of presentations by experts in the field and a walk through an actual operating postal examination facility. Questions addressed at the seminars include:
- What are the anticipated types of threats and the risks associated with these threats?
- What is a typical work flow for mail screening?
- How can we keep mail room employees safe?
- What kinds of equipment are needed to detect CBRN threats?
- How much space is needed to do this kind of examination?
- What are the capital and operating costs?
- What steps should be taken if a possible threat is detected?
- What steps should be taken when a threat is confirmed?
- What delays in postal processing can be expected?
- Can the facility be monitored remotely?
Research International can provide different assistance levels to seminar attendees, ranging from making hotel reservations and arranging travel to and within the area, to providing interpreters and food. Each seminar is limited to a specific customer to ensure confidentiality For more information or to schedule a seminar, please contact our East Coast representative, Jon Tobelmann, at (703) 625-8381.
- Located in Washington, D.C. near several operating facilities installed by Research International
- One-day seminars customized for your group's needs
- Each seminar limited to one customer group to ensure confidentiality
- Presentations by experts in the field
- Seminar typically includes a walk-through of an actual operating facility
- Assistance available for making hotel and travel arrangements
- Postal Seminar Data Sheet
- ASAP II System for Postal Processing Applications
- More information on the SASS 2300 air sampler used in the ASAP II
- More information on the RAPTOR bioassay technology used in the ASAP II
- Visit American Safe Air's web site to learn about Negative Pressure Mail Rooms for ASAP II installation